Is Evum Safe ?
- There are no known negative side effects to taking EVUM, which is a 100% natural compound.
- NMN and Quercetin, the two ingredients in EVUM, are granted GRASS (Generally Recognized aS Safe) or self-GRASS by the FDA.
- Human clinical trials have concluded that these two ingredients are safe. Note that NMN naturally occurs in your body.
- As with any dietary supplement, if you experience any undesired effects, discontinue use and consult your healthcare professional.
What is Evum recommended use ?
Take 2 capsules twice a day or as recommended by your healthcare professional
From what age should I consider taking Evum ?
Everyone from its 30’s should consider taking EVUM.
Are there any dietary restrictions to taking Evum ?
- No, there is no dietary restrictions to taking EVUM. You can take it with multivitamins or minerals, provided that these supplements are balanced and do not contain inappropriate high dosage.
- Although it is safe to take EVUM with alcohol, maintaining a healthy lifestyle is part of the process of maximizing your healthspan.
- Also, have regular medical monitoring and follow recommended medical prevention plans adapted to your age.
How will Evum affect a condition I could have ?
EVUM is a dietary supplement recommended for healthy adults. It is not intended to treat any condition. If you receive a treatment for a condition, you should consult with your health care provider before starting EVUM.
Is Nicotinamide Mononucleotide related To Nicotine ?
Nicotinamide mononucleotide and nicotine have no physiological properties in common when in your body. They both include nitrogen in their compostion. That is all.
What is the shelf life of Evum and how should it be stored ?
The shelf life is 2 years from manufacturing date. It is best to store EVUM in a cool and dry place, and avoid prolonged exposure to heat.
Can I return Evum ?
Yes, within 30 days of purchase you may return the unused jars and be refunded of their purchase price.